The AirPro® Micromanometer AP800 is a rugged, compact, configurable and high performing component of the AirPro Solutions platform. It is used in conjunction with AirPro® Mobile Application Software and user-defined feature sets.
The AirPro Micromanometer Model AP800 is a portable device used for measuring and monitoring pressure and air flow in HVAC systems. It is equipped with a differential pressure sensor, a barometric pressure sensor, an integrated display, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It can be charged via USB and has internal storage for long- or short-term unattended data logging applications via SD card. The device utilizes Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) to communicate wirelessly in real-time with the AirPro Mobile Application software, which runs on the user’s preferred mobile handheld device. The device is ideal for HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting, testing and balancing, pitot tube duct traverses, static pressure measurements, pressure drop across filters, coils, fans, and diffusers, and environmental airflow testing. The package includes the AirPro Micromanometer Model AP800, a universal AC/DC adapter, a lithium-ion battery, a calibration certificate, a quick start guide, and service and registration cards.
Features and benefits
- Calculates velocity when used with a pitot tube
- Auto zeroes pressure sensor upon instrument startup
- Barbed pressure ports to securely attach tubing
- High contrast display eases viewing in dimly lit areas
- Measure differential and static pressures from -15 to +15 in. H2O (-3735 to +3735 Pa)
- Long life rechargeable Li-ion battery reduces cost of ownership
- Calibration certificate included