The Gilian BDX II is an economical, compact, and resistant air training pump optimized for training methods between 500 cc/min and 3000 cc/min. It works with a rechargeable NiMH battery that provides up to 10 hours of operation with a single charge. Its robust and reliable construction is ideal for the toughest industrial environments without sacrificing precision and reliability. The BDX-II has a filter that protects the internal pneumatics from debris and debris. This filter is mounted externally, allowing users to inspect the state of the filter quickly and easily and, when necessary, replace the filter. The BDX-II air museum pumps are ideal for precisely monitoring asbestos using the NIOSH 7400 method and using the NIOSH method 7082, 7105 or 7300.
- Personal pump for low flow 500-3000 cc/min
- Sealed internal components and protection filters for your pneumatic system
- Control cubicles to avoid malicious manipulation
- Fall mode indicators
- Analog rotameter for easy calibration
- NiHM rechargeable battery for minimum 10 hours of operation at 2 LPM
- Intrinsically Safe UL Approval