DS400 – automatic calibration station compatible with monitors for 4 and 6 gases of the G450 and G460 family of the GfG brand, providing data assurance and ensuring the correct functioning of the gas monitors during their operation. DS400 is a control tool that allows, among other things, to record the verifications/calibrations of the instruments, to verify their correct operation, to carry out periodic tests with the least expenditure of standard gas and to prevent incorrectly functioning equipment from going out to the field. The station does its job autonomously, calibrating multiple pieces of equipment with different gas settings at the push of a button:
- Automatic calibration station for use with GfG models G450 and G460.
- Allows verification tests (Bump Test), Calibration with standard gas, Zero air, Response time (T90), alarm activation verification, visual alarm verification and audible alarm.
- Inputs for connection of up to 1 gas cylinder (DS 400) or up to 4 gas cylinders (DS 404), allowing testing with equipment of different configurations and different standard gases.
- Integrated demand regulator and automatic system purge
- Allows automatic calibration and testing (Bump test) of gas monitors with data logging in external SD memory with unalterable data files.
- Minimal use of calibration gas providing the lowest operating cost in the market.
- Operation by AC current.
- Generation of reports and calibration tests of all the equipment used in the station.