The GasCheck leak detector is a tool designed for use in various industries including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, research and development, and medicine. It uses advanced micro thermal conductivity detector (MTCD) technology to quickly and accurately detect most compounds or mixtures of them. The leak detector is especially sensitive to Ammonia, Argon, Butane, Helium, Hydrogen, and SF6. With a response time of just 1 second (T90), the leak detector features an audible and visual alarm with a high-brightness LED. The intuitive LCD screen displays readings in cc/sec, g/yr, or mg/m3 and the device can be operated using AA alkaline batteries or rechargeable NiMH batteries for continuous 40-hour use. The leak detector also features a data logger with a capacity for 10 points and a flow of 2 cc/min. A version is also available for the detection of Helium in the presence of high magnetic fields and for the detection of ultra-low levels.
- Ideal portable detector for detecting gas leaks or gas mixtures by micro thermal conductivity detector (MTCD)
- Versions G1, G2 and G3 that vary in their data logging capacities, as well as integrated tables of gases to be measured with their respective correction factor.
- Especially sensitive to gases such as Ammonia, Hydrogen, Helium, SF6, Argon, Butane among other gases.
- Readings available in selectable unit of measure cc/s, g/yr or mg/m3
- Ease of use with one-handed operation with backlit LCD display
- Audible alarm with flashing LED
- Internal pump with flow of 2 cc/min
- Operation by alkaline or rechargeable AA batteries