The Gilian10i is a powerful personal air pump for applications that require a wide flow range from 4 to 10 LPM. The Gilian10i works with a non-memory NiMH battery pack that provides operating times of more than one hour and quick charge in less than four hours. The pump is controlled by a lockable keyboard linked to a digital menu interface. If you can program intermittent work cycles for programmed work, start with a delay or a four-step program with repeated cycles. Accounts with intrinsically safe certification for its use in areas classified as hazardous and is an ideal solution for showing high flows in light environments where there are no high concentrations of contaminants in the air.
- 4000-10000 cc/min personal muestro digital pump with flow
- Automatic fall mode recovery
- Withstands vacuum pressures up to 45″ of H2O at 4000 cc/min (4 LPM)
- Museum programming, start delay and cycle functions
- Compact design with LCD screen showing flow in real time, battery level and alarms due to fall in the museum
- NiHM rechargeable battery for at least 8 hours of operation
- Intrinsically safe ATEX approval