This monitor uses advanced oscillating microbalance element technology to accurately measure particulate material in the air. With its US EPA approval for PM2.5 and PM10 measurement, this monitor is ideal for use in environmental monitoring stations to assess air quality. The device has a wide measuring range of 0-1,000,000 μg/m3, with a high resolution of 0.1 μg/m3 and accuracy of +/- 1.0 μg/m3. It features an internal pump with a volumetric flow of 3 LPM and the ability to collect samples in a 47 mm filter. The monitor also has multiple connectivity options, including an ePort port for PC-based viewing and configuration, Ethernet and USB ports, and selectable analog outputs. The easy-to-use digital touch screen and operation with 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz current make this monitor a convenient and reliable choice for monitoring particulate material in the air.
Monitor for measurement of particulate material by means of oscillating micro balance element technology, ideal for measuring air quality and use in environmental monitoring stations:
- Particulate material monitor with US EPA approval for measurement of PM2.5 and / or PM10, by means of the oscillating micro balance element principle (Depending on the model)
- Measuring range 0-1,000,000 μg / m3
- Resolution of 0.1 μg / m3 and accuracy of +/- 1.0 μg / m3
- Internal pump with 3 LPM volumetric flow
- Sample collection in 47 mm filter
- ePort port for viewing and configuring the monitor via PC, Ethernet port, USB port, RS232 / RS485 port, TCP / IP, 8 selectable 0-1 or 0-5 VDC analog outputs.
- Easy to operate digital touch screen
- Operating temperature 4-50 ° C
- Operation with 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz current
- Dichotomous model for simultaneous measurement of PM2.5 and PM10
- US EPA approval for PM2.5 and PM10