Environmental sampler for particulate matter to measure TSP, PM10 and PM2.5 with US EPA approval for PM2.5 and PM10. Low flow sampler with 16.7 L/min low cost of operation and consumables, is approved for use with solar panel without losing its status as a reference method for the US EPA. Ideal for air quality measurements, pollution area measurements, perimeter measurements, remediation projects.
- Sampler for particulate matter PM10, PM2.5 with US EPA approval with the possibility of measuring PM1 and TSP.
- Low flow of 16.7 L/min with 47 mm filter
- Connection with solar panel
- 12 V Backup Battery for autonomous operation of up to 30 hours
- Double diaphragm pump
- Controlled volumetric flow
- Pressure, temperature, and filter temperature sensor
- Data storage in accordance with US EPA requirements