QuesTemp Heat stress monitor for WBGT heat stress index measurements with waterless wet bulb detection technology for heat stress assessment under ISO 7243. Instrument capable of global temperature, ambient temperature, wet temperature, and velocity measurement of the wind. It also allows two other sets of sensors to be connected to measure at three levels to determine WBGT at three heights or in three different areas.
The thermal stress monitor measures wet bulb globe temperature to evaluate heat stress exposure according to ISO standard 7243. It measures globe temperature, ambient temperature, wet bulb temperature, and wind speed. It can connect two additional sensor arrays to measure at three levels, allowing WBGT to be determined at the head, torso, and ankle. The monitor provides real-time measurements of wet bulb, dry bulb, globe temperature, and humidity to compute the WBGT index. It can also measure air speed to compute additional indexes such as predicted mean vote and predicted percentage of dissatisfied. The monitor logs data with configurable intervals and event logging modes and displays stay time limits based on various standards.
- Real-time measurement for wet bulb (with waterless sensing technology), dry bulb, global temperature, and humidity with WBGT index calculation
- Air velocity measurement for complementary indices such as PMV-PPD (Optional for QuesTemp 46)
- Connection of two additional sensors for simultaneous measurement in Head-Torso-Ankle (optional for Questemp 44/46)
- Indoor and outdoor computation values of WBGT as well as heat index / HUMIDEX
- Data logging at configurable intervals with event logging mode (data logging options are for QuesTemp 34/36 only)
- Display of residence times according to ACGIH TLV, US Navy PHEL and others
- Software for configuration and management of DMS data.
- RS 232 output for connection to PC.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery or 9V alkaline battery
- Degree of protection IP54
- Multiple language options