The SIDEPACK AM520 Personal Aerosol Monitor is a portable and durable device for real-time monitoring of aerosol mass concentration and 8-hour time-weighted average (TWA). With a built-in sampling pump, it allows for a wide range of size-selective inlet conditioners, making it ideal for personal exposure monitoring and ambient/work area monitoring. Its easy-to-read display and TRAKPRO™ Data Analysis Software provide precise and effective data analysis, while its long battery life and convenient data logging make it perfect for extended sampling. The AM510 comes with multiple battery options, making it adaptable to a variety of environments, and is intrinsically safe (CSA) for use in hazardous areas.
SidePack AM520 is the real-time personal monitor for particulate matter using the laser light scattering absorption principle to identify particle concentrations in PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10, TSP fractions among others. Compact and lightweight instrument that is placed on the worker and shows on the screen the concentration in mg/m3 of particulate matter in real time, giving an immediate alarm if an exposure limit (STEL) is reached and recording all the data of the worker’s working day:
- Personal monitor in real time for determination of particulate matter using the laser light scattering absorption principle.
- Concentration range of 0.001-100 mg/m3
- Particle range of 0-10 µm
- Impactors for measuring fractions TSP, PM10, PM5, PM2.5, PM1
- Dorr-Oliver cyclone for PM4 and DPM (Diesel Particulate Matter) cyclone with size of 0.8 µm
- Adjustable volumetric flow 0-1.8 L/min
- Datalogger capacities for 80,000 recording points with adjustable interval from 1 second to 60 minutes.
- STEL alarm and programmable alarms with LED indicator and 95 dBA audible alarm
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for operation up to 20 hours with quick charge in 4 hours
- Color screen
- USB connection
- TrakPro software for data download and report generation
- Intrinsically safe approval option on model AM520i