Prosense BTN series gas detectors are designed to detect a variety of gases and provide reliable monitoring of gas levels in light and non-classified areas.
It’s important to note, however, that the effectiveness of any gas detector depends on several factors, such as the type and concentration of the gas being detected, the location of the detector, and the maintenance and calibration of the equipment. Regular maintenance and calibration are essential to ensure that the detector is working properly and providing accurate readings.
Additionally, it’s important to consider the specific requirements of your application when selecting a gas detector. Different types of detectors may be better suited for different environments or types of gases, and it’s important to ensure that the detector you choose meets the safety and regulatory requirements of your industry.
• Sensor: Uses catalytic, electrochemical sensor specially designed to detect combustible, toxic and oxygen gases.
• Connection: 2 Alarm, 1 Fault relays output can be set predefined levels and can manage the other devices in case of any event.
• Entry: 3x PG11 cable entries
• Body: ABS Plastic body and IP54 protection class is suitable to low environmental conditions with.
• Output Options: Offers Modbus RS485 for specific applications
• Modbus: It allows to be integrated to SCADA systems easily via open source Modbus RS485(RTU) codes