The deltaCal® BGI is an easy-to-use, NIST-traceable standard for volumetric airflow, barometric pressure, and ambient temperature. The deltaCal is a Venturi-based system with built-in compensation for changes in ambient temperature and pressure. All deltaCal systems are built and tested in both a NIST Traceable Calibration Laboratory and an ISO 17025 certified facility. To begin calibration, simply replace the sampler inlet head on any PM10 and PM2.5 designated sampler with the US EPA with the deltaCal sampling head. Additionally, the deltaCal is usable with any other sampler in the 1.5 to 19.5 LPM range via an adapter. Additionally, it allows connecting a temperature sensor to verify the conditions inside the sampler’s filter support, complying with the US EPA guidelines for PM2.5 measurement. The DeltaCal is the ideal flow calibrator for calibration and verification of low flow US EPA reference and equivalent instruments such as PQ200, Wilbur, Partisol among other models available on the market.
- Primary flow calibrator in range from 2 to 19.5 LPM (Other optional flows)
- Ideal for verification of environmental instruments through the Venturi principle, complying with US EPA recommendations.
- Accuracy traceable to NIST and ISO 17025 of +/- 1%
- Flow pressure and temperature sensors
- LCD screen for visualization of the flow and other parameters.
- Software for data download and report generation
- Operation by 4 x AA alkaline batteries for up to 20 hours of operation.
- Estimated weight of 1 kilogram