ATi’s MetriNet solutions are a pioneering, field-proven breakthrough in water quality monitoring. With 16 parameters to choose from, the modular nature allows unique monitoring solutions for individual site requirements across utilities, food & drink, industrial, healthcare, leisure and events.
Available as both street level and below ground installations, MetriNet’s smart sensor technology offers sustainable solutions with zero water wastage*, helping to meet environmental targets, drive down complaints and create real-time awareness of water quality throughout the network. By using actionable insights, MetriNet ensures the efficient delivery of high-quality water in an environmentally friendly way.
Deploying a neural network of MetriNet’s digital smart M-Node sensors at critical locations throughout the water distribution system offers customers continuous, real-time assurances and evidence-based proof that the water is safe. MetriNet will predict events, loss of disinfection, taste, odour, discoloration, bursts or leaks, providing a network that measures, thinks, predicts and takes actions. Timely warnings and analysis of network anomalies then allows operational staff to react before costly failures develop.
MetriNet’s KIWA approved, smart technology also allows samples to be immediately returned back to the network*, resulting in zero wastage. There is no cumulative leakage as the sampled water re-joins the mains flow.
This low-powered system can be installed any application that requires water quality monitoring, including water distribution networks, working alongside acoustic and transient systems. Our monitors are also a vital tool in helping detect and prioritise leaks in a network, enabling flexible, pro-active and strategic network management.
Features & specifications
- Accepts up to 8 M-Node sensor inputs
- Stores data at user defined intervals from 0.1-60 minutes
- Stores over 300K values, or 30 days of data for 8 sensors at 1 minute data interval
- Options for cellular modem, Wi-Fi, or wired Modbus, Ethernet/IP, or Profibus DP
- Internal Micro-SD RAM card provides data backup in the event of communication problems
- Addition of a low power solenoid valve allows intermittent sample flow
- Sensor diagnostics report problems in clear message form
- Zero and span data stored internally so calibration can be done anywhere
- Internal clock records total run time on the sensor
- Calibration timer can alert users when calibration is due
- Two alarm set points are available