A nanobubble generator is a device that produces tiny bubbles of gas, typically less than 100 nanometers in diameter, called nanobubbles. Nanobubbles are known for their long-term stability and their ability to dissolve gas in liquids more efficiently than larger bubbles.
Moleaer nanobubble generators are a type of nanobubble generator that uses a proprietary technology called “nanobubble injection” to create highly stable and long-lasting nanobubbles. Compared to other types of nanobubble generators on the market, Moleaer generators have several advantages:
- Higher gas transfer efficiency: Moleaer generators can achieve gas transfer efficiencies of up to 85%, which is much higher than other types of nanobubble generators.
- Smaller bubble size: Moleaer generators can produce nanobubbles with an average size of less than 100 nanometers, which is smaller than most other types of generators.
- Higher bubble concentration: Moleaer generators can produce nanobubbles with a concentration of up to 4 billion bubbles per milliliter, which is higher than other types of generators.
- Longer life: Moleaer generators can produce nanobubbles that remain stable for up to several months, longer than most other types of generators.
- Flexibility: Moleaer generators are available in a variety of sizes and configurations, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Overall, Moleaer nanobubble generators offer several advantages over other types of nanobubble generators, including higher gas transfer efficiency, smaller bubble size, higher bubble concentration, longer life and greater flexibility. These advantages make Moleaer generators a popular choice for applications such as wastewater treatment, aquaculture and agriculture.