Prosense “PQ” Series fixed gas detectors. It seems like a high-quality product that is designed to meet the demands of various industries. The certifications and approvals you mentioned, such as ATEX/IECEx and SIL2, are important to ensure that the device is safe and reliable in hazardous environments.
The use of different sensor technologies, such as PID, Pellistor, Electrochemical, Infrared, and Semiconductor, enables the PQ Series to provide accurate and reliable measurements of various gases. The ability to measure gases in different ranges, from LEL to ppb, also makes it versatile and useful for various applications.
The classification of PQ Series as PQD (With Display) and PQN (Without Display) shows that Prosense understands the diverse needs of its customers and provides options to choose from based on their requirements. A display can be helpful in some situations, while in others, it may not be necessary.
Overall, it appears that the Prosense “PQ” Series fixed gas detectors are well-designed and well-suited for harsh environmental conditions, making them a reliable solution for various industries.
Easy and Safe Use
• OLED Display: 128×64 large, bright and clear display indicates gas level, detector status and it can be seen in dark locations and different angles easily
• Non-Intrusive Calibration: Zero and Span calibration can be done by a single operator via using magnetic keys without opening the lid in the hazardous area.
• Logging: Stores all alarm, fault, and maintenance events up 250logs to provide a history of the detector. Also, it protects the data thanks to the battery on itself
• Monitoring: Gas concentration trends for the last 8 hours can be monitored on the OLED screen as it is recording the measurement data
• Remote Control: PQ offers up to 15meters remote control option for applications that sensor and transmitter specifically require separate locations. Moreover, the detector status can be also monitored via Prosense Gas Monitoring software remotely.
• Magnetic Control: Many settings can be adjustable via using a magnetic key.
Easy Maintenance and Simple Installation
• Checking: Relay contacts can be activated or deactivated easily through a user-friendly PQD menu
• Simulation: 4-20mA analog output can be simulated in different values for the test purposes even if there is no target gas in the environment.
• Analog Values: Fault, Warm-up, Calibration, Inhibit, and Overrange values are adjustable.
• Adress: Modbus addresses can be set on the detector menu. No need onboard addressing switches anymore.
• Calibration: Reminds the user when calibration is due to ensure that sensors remain operational and accurate at all times
• Relays: Alarm levels and related parameters can be fully adjustable via detector software.
• Sensor Replacement: Allows sensor replacement with pre-calibrated sensor head to provide easy maintenance.
• Modbus: PQ can be integrated to SCADA systems easily via open source Modbus RS485(RTU) codes.
• Bump Test: The status of the detector can be checked periodically. Ensure that the sensors will respond to their target gas and that the alarms will function
• Calibration Due Warning: Reminds the user by giving Fault when calibration is due
• Wide Range Sensors: High-quality PID, Pellistor, Electrochemical, Infrared, Semiconductor employed PQ provides excellent output for the target gas.
|Pellistor, Infrared, Electrochemical, PID, Semiconductor
|4-20mA and Modbus RS485
|-40°C ~ +70°C
|0~ 100%RH Non-Condensing
|Min 10VDC – Max 32VDC – Nominal 24VDC
|128×64 Graphic OLED
5 LED indicator for detector status
|Records alarm, fault and maintenance events up to 250 logs
|2 Alarms (Programmable) and 1 Fault (All relays are NO/NC adjustable)
|Epoxy Painted Die-Cast Aluminum / 316 Stainless Steel
|316L Stainless Steel
|196,96×145,99x112mm / 2100gr
|II 2G Ex db IIC T6 Gb
II 2G Ex mb db IIC T6 Gb
I M2 Ex db I Mb
|Zone 1 – Zone 2 – M2
|ExVeritas 18 ATEX 0371X
IECEx EXV 18.0021X
FTZU 18 ATEX 0086
IEP12 ATEX 6118X
|IEC EN 60079-0
IEC EN 60079-1
IEC EN 60079-18
IEC EN 60079-29-1