SV 102+ Dual Channel Noise Dosimeter replaces our groundbreaking SV 102. It has been designed for the accurate measurement of noise exposure to ISO 9612 and MIRE (microphone in real ear) measurements to ISO 11904-1. MIRE methodology requires 1/3 octave analysis, a feature uniquely available in the SV102 +. MIRE measurement involves measuring the sound in the ear and performing a one-third octave band analysis on it. Using the SV 102 + in conjunction with a special microphone probe like the SV 25S, placed at the entrance of the ear canal, makes this all possible. A typical application of MIRE measurement is noise exposure monitoring in telephone call centers where the sound comes from the headphones; an application not suited to classical dosimetry methods.
This unique instrument uses a class beating high resolution, full color OLED screen making it even easier to read, even in full daylight. The small memory capability of its predecessor; the SV 102, has been upgraded by adding a microSD card for an incredible amount of storage capability. Additionally, an LED that indicates the status of the measurement and changes color when the noise dose exceeds the limit set.
Calibration of the both the SV 102+ and the MIRE microphone is done using a SV 34 calibrator. The calibration factor is stored inside the instrument and in the TEDS memory of the SV 102+ microphones. This cross-checking solution helps to prevent incorrect calibration factors being used. The SV 102 + is a low power instrument and is powered using only two small AAA batteries. It is fully supported by our Supervisor software which is dedicated to Health and Safety applications.
- Dual channel Class 2 Acoustic Dosimeter conforming to IEC 61252 and ANSI S1.25-1991
- Dual channel 1/1 and 1/3 octave analysis (Optional)
- MIRE measurement technique with SV 25S according to ISO 11904-1
- Measurement range 45 dBA RMS ÷ 141 dBA Peak
- Individual evaluation of the HPDs attenuation in real-world
- Three parallel independent profiles per channel
- Advanced data logger with audio-events-recording
- Automatic calibration thanks to the TEDS technology
- SV 25S smart sensor with TEDS, dedicated for the measurements under headphones or earmuffs using MIRE technique (Microphone-In-Real-Ear). The SV 102 together with SV 25S are designed for individual real-world test of the earmuffs noise reduction ratio.
- MicroSD card 4GB and USB interface
- Super contrast OLED display
- Power supply by two AA rechargeable or standard batteries
- Easy operation, extremely compact lightweight (260 grams with batteries)