BGI’s tetraCal is an easy-to-use, NIST-traceable standard for volumetric airflow, barometric pressure, and ambient temperature. The tetraCal is a Venturi-based system with built-in compensation for changes in ambient temperature and pressure. All tetraCal systems are built and tested in a calibration laboratory traceable to NIST as an ISO 17025 certified facility. To use the tetraCal®, simply connect the tetraCal® and sampling instrument with tubing and media, in-line. The tetraCal® immediately begins to provide flow rate and ambient conditions data on the screen. Using the external temperature probe accessory (optional), the tetraCal can perform speciation sampler audits as documented by the EPA. TetraCal is an ideal calibrator for verification of flows in equipment and environmental instrumentation, complying with the requirements of the US EPA.
- Primary flow calibrator in range from 0.1 to 30 LPM
- Ideal for verification of environmental instruments through the Venturi principle, complying with US EPA recommendations.
- Accuracy traceable to NIST and ISO 17025 of +/- 1%
- Flow pressure and temperature sensors
- LCD screen for visualization of the flow and other parameters.
- Software for data download and report generation
- Operation by 4 x AA alkaline batteries for up to 20 hours of operation.
- Estimated weight of 2.5 kilograms