Gas monitor for the detection of compounds using photoionization technology (PID) and flame ionization detector (FID) simultaneously. Ideal for the detection of organic and inorganic compounds, increasing the detection range and complementing the deficiencies of each technology:
- Gas monitor for the detection of organic and inorganic compounds using simultaneous PID/FID sensors.
- Linear measurement range 1.0-30000 ppm Methane for FID and 0.5-2000 ppm Isobutylene for PID
- Internal pump with flow of 1 liter per minute
- Datalogger capacity for data recording
- Operating temperature from -10 to 45 °C
- Rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of operation