The personal exposure meter for human vibration SV 103 is dedicated to the measurement of vibrations of the hand-arm segment (HAV) complying with the specifications of ISO 8041 being the best option to carry out measurements with accuracy with ISO 5349 and the European Directive 2002/44/EC. The SV 103 significantly reduces the uncertainty of the measurement if the instrument is connected to the user’s arm and is small enough to take daily measurements of exposure to vibrations without interfering with normal work activities. The SV 103 uses our latest accelerometer, the SV 107, which has a contact strength sensor in addition to the standard accelerometer. The strength of contact is the sum of the strength of grip and the strength of push and, therefore, is a measure of firmness with which a user subjects the vibrating tool. This is a recommendation for new standards and the reading of the contact force sensor is also shown on the screen. Furthermore, this SV 107 accelerometer is based on MEMS technology, the latest in transducer technology, offering many benefits including impact resistance, very low energy consumption and the best response in frequency. This instrument counts with the different characteristics necessary for this type of measurements, including frequency analysis, dose calculation, projected dose, weighting filters between others. The SV 103 is the ideal option for the evaluation of hand-arm vibrations and ensuring the protection of workers at high levels of vibration.
- Monitor human vibrations for whole body and hand arm under ISO 8041, ISO 5349 and directive 2002/44/EC. Measurement of vibrations with the use of protective gauges according to ISO 10819
- Triaxial accelerometer SV 107 for hand-arm segment according to ISO 5349
- Frequency analysis in octave and third octave bands (Optional)
- Measurement of contact strength in Newtons (N) and allowing the evaluation of the real exposure time of the worker using the tool between others
- Measurement of domain sign in time (ISO 2631-5) (Optional)
- Delivery of results ahw (RMS), ahv (Vector), Max, Peak, Peak-Peak, A (8) Daily Exposure, ELV, EAV among other measurement parameters
- Wh weighting filter
- Data logging in 8 GB internal memory
- USB 2.0 interface for downloading data and loading the instrument
- Rechargeable battery for more than 24 hours of continuous operation
- Color OLED Display
Software for downloading and managing data Supervisor by which the instrument can be configured, downloading data, generating different types of reports, exporting results in different formats (CVS, Word, PDF), saving predetermined spreadsheets among others.