SV 104 Noise Dosimeter brings incredible functionality into a compact style instrument. The SV 104 instrument is a revolutionary new approach to occupational health and safety noise monitoring offering voice comments and audio events recording functions which are a new concept in an instrument of this size.
The measurement data is safely stored in the large 8 GB memory and the amazing OLED screen displays information in both text and graphical form and offers excellent visibility even in full daylight.
This personal dosimeter has a robust 1/2 MEMS microphone enabling easy calibration using most commonly available acoustic calibrators. The SV 104 is a cable-free dosimeter and is typically attached to the user’s shoulder, close to the ear using the mounting clips supplied. The instrument works with Svantek’ s specialist health and safety software package, “Supervisor” and is powered using built-in rechargeable batteries or through the USB interface which also enables easy connection between the SV 104 and a PC. Never before has a noise dosimeter been so accomplished yet affordable, making your measurements more accurate and reliable than ever before.
- Class 2 MEMS microphone according to IEC 61252 and ANSI S1.25-1991
- Small, compact style dosimeter
- Easy and friendly user interface
- Built-in tri-axial accelerometer for vibration shock (knocking) detection
- High contrast color OLED display
- Single measurement range
- Option for octave real-time analysis and/or audio events recording
- Automatic calibration start
- Three virtual measurement profiles
- Rechargeable battery for operational time > 40 hours