The SV 104IS is an intrinsically safe noise dosimeter with a robust 1/2” MEMS microphone enabling easy calibration using most commonly available acoustic calibrators.
A new microphone has a large dynamic range of the 90 dB which allows to measure noise from 60 dBA Leq to 140 dB Peak. The long list of microphone advantages also includes the auto-calibration feature and TEDS memory that stores the calibration info in the microphone itself. The auto calibration means performing acoustic calibration automatically once the microphone is inserted into the calibrator.
The SV 104IS is an intrinsically safe personal noise dosimeter with advanced features such as real-time 1/1 octave band analysis and audio event recording. The device features a robust 1/2″ MEMS microphone with an autocalibration function and TEDS memory, a high contrast OLED screen, and a built-in tri-axial accelerometer for vibration shock detection. It has a measurement range of 60 dBA RMS to 140 dBA Peak and can be used with Svantek’s “Supervisor” software for data analysis and reporting. The device is compact, lightweight, and operates for up to 50 hours with a rechargeable battery. It meets ATEX and IECEx intrinsic safety standards, as well as IEC 61252 and ANSI S1.25 standards for personal noise dosimetry.
- Personal Noise Dosimeter conforming to IEC 61252, ANSI S1.25 and Class 2 IEC 61672
- Intrinsic safety in accordance to ATEX and IECEx
- Measurement range 60 dBA RMS ÷ 140 dBA Peak
- L(C-A) calculation
- Automatic calibration start (auto-calibration)
- Shock resistant MEMS microphone
- Built-in tri-axial accelerometer for vibration shock (knocking) detection
- High contrast color OLED display
- Single measurement range
- Option for octave real-time analysis and/or audio events recording
- Three virtual measurement profiles
- Rechargeable battery for operational time > 50 hours
- Extremely compact, lightweight and robust case