The vibration and sound analyzer of four channels SV 958A Class 1 is designed for all applications that require a simultaneous evaluation of vibrations and sound of class 1. Each of the four input channels can be configured independently for the detection of Sounding the vibration with different filters and time constants of the RMS detector, which gives users enormous measurement flexibility. The real advantage of SV 958A is the ability to carry out advanced analysis simultaneously in the level meter mode. In practice, this allows the user to obtain wide band results like Leq, RMS, LMax, LMin, LPeak together with four channel analysis like FFT or octave band analysis. The list of available analyzer functions includes FFT, bands (1/1) or thirds (1/3) of octave, crossed spectra, sound intensity, RT 60, time domain signal recording in .wav format among others. All the results of the measurements are stored in a volatile internal memory of 32 MB or in a USB memory and can be easily downloaded to a PC with the SvanPC ++ software. The instrument is powered by four standard AA or rechargeable batteries, as well as by the external power supply or the USB interface. The robust casing and the light design achieve the exceptional characteristics of this new generation instrument. This noise and vibration analyzer is manufactured in compliance with ISO 8041 and IEC 61672 standards, making it the ideal solution for applications of measuring vibrations and its effect on infrastructure according to international standards such as DIN 4150, BS 6472 or BS 7385. It is used in applications for the calculation of sound power in noise sources (ISO 3744) where it must be measured with several microphones simultaneously between others.
- Four-channel noise and vibration monitor according to ISO 8041 and IEC 61672 standards
- Measurement of human vibrations according to ISO 8041 including VDV and MTVV
- Class 1 noise meter according to IEC 61672
- A, C, Z and G weighting filters for noise
- Weighting filters Wd, Wk, Wc, Wj , Wm, Wb, Wg (ISO 2631), Wh (ISO 5349), HP1, HP3, HP10, Vel1, Vel3, Vel10, VelMF, Dil1, Dil3, Dil10, KB ( DIN 4150) for vibrations
- Data logging in 32 MB internal memory and USB memory
- FFT analysis up to 1600 lines in 20 kHz band (Optional)
- Frequency analysis in bands (1/) and thirds (1/3) of octave (Optional)
- Noise intensity (Optional)
- RT60 Reverberation Time (Optional)
- Noise Dosimetry (Optional)
- USB interface for data download
- Operation with AA batteries for more than 10 hours of operation
- Color OLED Display
- Software for downloading and managing SvanPC++ data through which the instrument can be configured, downloading data, generating different types of reports, exporting results in different formats (CVS, Word, PDF), saving predetermined spreadsheets among others.