The Aerocet 831 Handheld Aerosol Mass Monitor is a compact and portable device designed to measure five critical mass ranges (PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10, and TSP) simultaneously. The monitor is battery operated and can provide up to 24 hours of typical intermittent operation or 8 hours of continuous use. The device features a user-friendly interface with two front-panel buttons and a multifunction rotary scroll wheel for efficient operation. The Aerocet 831 also has a built-in sample history function and can store up to 2500 sample events. Data can be easily exported via the USB port using the included COMET software. The device comes with a battery charger/adapter and a NIST certificate of calibration.
The Met One Instruments Aerocet 831 is easy to operate with two front panel buttons that work with the multi-function rotary scroll wheel to provide efficient and user-friendly operation. Simply press and twist to scroll through the menu-driven platform. With the Aerocet 831, one can easily view sample history on screen or export data via the USB port using the included COMET software. The 831 stores up to 2,500 sample events. The USB interface provides fast data downloads and field firmware updates. The Aerocet 831 provides up to 24 hours of typical intermittent operation or 8 hours of continuous use. Recharging time is only 2.5 hours. The included AC adapter/charger operates the counter even when the battery is dead.
- Personal monitor in real time for determination of particulate matter using the laser light scattering absorption principle.
- Continuous real-time measurement of TSP, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1 fractions
- Concentration range 0-1000 µg/m3
- Sampling flow of 2.83 lpm
- Data logging for 2500 points with 1-minute intervals
- Two-line, 16-character LCD display
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 8 hours of operation
- Compact and light equipment