The SV 100A is a vibration dosimeter for the totally wireless body segment suitable for measuring accuracy with ISO 2631 and ISO 8041. Suitable for taking measurements both on the seat and on the back, the device uses the latest technology and is easy to be used with its 4 buttons and its OLED screen that allows the basic configuration in the field. The device allows the calculation of the daily exposure to vibration A (8) based on RMS and VDV simultaneously. All the results of the measurements are stored in a large internal memory of 8 GB that allows continuous recording for long periods. The standard USB 2.0 interface allows fast data download and is also used to recharge the battery. For advanced users, the SV 100A offers frequency analysis in 1/1 or 1/3 of octave and recording of signals in the domain of time in wave format according to ISO 2631-5 which is compatible with the popular Supervisor software for recalculation of parameters. The SV 100A is fully configurable quickly and easily for all weighting filters required by ISO standards. This compact equipment makes it possible to correctly determine the exposure of a worker to vibrations in the body segment with functions such as automatic contact detection (which detects when the worker is sitting on the measurement plate), frequency analysis, calculation of two, two projected, weighting filters, GPS for correlation of vehicle routes with respect to the perceived vibration between others. The SV 100A is an ideal option to assess the risk of workers to body vibrations, as well as taking immediate actions when the dose has exceeded the allowed limit.
- Monitor human vibrations for whole body and hand arm under ISO 8041, ISO 2631 and directive 2002/44/EC.
- 3-channel triaxial accelerometer for whole body segment according to ISO 2631
- Automatic contact detection when the worker rests on the sensor
- Frequency analysis in octave and third octave bands (Optional)
- Measurement of domain sign in time (ISO 2631-5) (Optional)
- Delivery of results aw (RMS), awv (Vector), Max, Peak, Peak-Peak, A(8) Daily Exposure, ELV, EAV among other measurement parameters
- Wd, Wk, Wm, Wb weighting filters (ISO 2631)
- Compatible Bluetooth communication with Android and iOS devices through app
- GPS function to identify routes and correlate route data with vibration dose
- Data logging in 8 GB internal memory
- USB 2.0 interface for downloading data and loading the instrument
- Rechargeable battery for more than 24 hours of continuous operation
- Color OLED Display
- Software for downloading and managing data Supervisor by which the instrument can be configured, downloading data, generating different types of reports, exporting results in different formats (CVS, Word, PDF), saving predetermined spreadsheets among others.