The SV 974 vibration level meter and analyzer is designed for general vibration measurement and monitoring of machinery status. It can be used by consultants, maintenance services, R&D departments in the industry, among others. The instrument allows parallel measurements of acceleration, velocity, and displacement. Three vibration profiles allow measurements in parallel with independently defined filters and RMS detector time constants, each profile provides a significant number of results. The advanced time history record for each profile provides complete information about the measured signal and the measurement data stored in the microSD card that can be easily downloaded to any PC using the USB interface and the SvanPC ++ software. Most of the necessary weighting filters, such as VelMF, which meet the requirements of the ISO 20816 standard, are available with this instrument. Using the computational power of its digital signal processor, the SVAN 974 instrument can additionally carry out real-time analysis of bands (1/1) or third (1/3) of octave using FFT. The SVAN 974 also offers, parallel to vibration measurement, RPM measurement with laser tachometer. The instrument is fed with four standard AA or rechargeable batteries. Instrument power is also provided from the USB interface. The robust and very compact housing together with a light design complete the exceptional features of this modern instrument. The SVAN 974 is an ideal option for preventive and corrective maintenance, verification, and inspection of different machinery at an industrial level.
- Vibration monitor for machinery that supports IEPE accelerometers for measuring acceleration, speed, and slippage of accuracy with ISO 20816
- Three independent measurement profiles
- Frequency analysis in octave bands and thirds (Optional)
- RPM measurement by dedicated tachometer (Optional)
- FFT analysis of up to 1600 lines (Optional)
- Weighting filters HP1, HP3, HP10, Vel1, Vel3, Vel10, VelMF, Dil1, Dil3, Dil10, HP, Wh
- Data recording in MicroSD memory
- USB interface for data download
- Operation with AA batteries for more than 12 hours of operation
- Color OLED Display
- Software for downloading and managing SvanPC++ data through which the instrument can be configured, downloading data, generating different types of reports, exporting results in different formats (CVS, Word, PDF), saving predetermined spreadsheets among others.